Sunday 3 March 2013

Strength in Length

To all the tall beauties of world,

I'm Miss Simone and I stand 5'10" tall, and walk on 36 inch inseam legs. For most of my 23 years I have struggled with finding jeans, pants and trousers that are long enough for my pins.

I remember when I got my first pair of tall jeans from Topshop when I was 16 years old. They were pretty baggy and didn't fit too well but I didn't care as they were LONG!!

Since then I have been a loyal customer of Topshop, buying every tall pair they released.

I then discovered Dorothy Perkins and New Look offered tall ranges for women of height. I reached a place in my life where I was tired of having limited options and decided to DO IT MYSELF!!

I am now in the process of starting my own jeans line which will offer 34 - 40 inches inseam, in various colours and designs.

This blog is a place for tall women to unite, share their stories and experiences and offer styling tips. So please support and pass on to your friends!!

Until next time,

Miss Simone xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment